Book Your Trip
Heli & Hotel Package
Take Off for an Over-the-Top Catalina Island Adventure
Experience Catalina from a whole new perspective, with this Hotel & Heli Package. Your adventure begins as soon as you take off from Long Beach with IEX Helicopters for an amazing 20-minute flight to Avalon, where you’ll enjoy overnight accommodations for two, dinner at Avalon Grille and a relaxing day at Island Spa Catalina, Avalon’s only experiential spa.
Your Package Includes
- Round-trip for two with IEX Helicopters departing from Long Beach
- Accommodations for two at your choice of Pavilion Hotel or Mt Ada
- Dinner for two at Avalon Grille (Up to $100 Value)
- One day pass per adult at Island Spa Catalina
Guests at Pavilion Hotel enjoy the following resort-style services and amenities for a requisite destination fee of $30 per room, per night.
- Island chic accommodations 14 steps from the beach
- Hot breakfast with build-your-own omelette bar
- Evening wine & cheese reception
- Beach towels and access to Descanso Beach Club
- Select tours and use of a bicycle during your stay
- Personalized concierge and luggage service
Guests at Mt Ada also enjoy:
- 4-star accommodations with sweeping Avalon Bay views
- Breakfast, lunch and evening wine and hors d'oeuvre reception
- 24/7 Butler's Pantry with ice cream, snacks, sodas, beer and wine
- Use of a golf cart to explore the Island during your stay
- Priority cabana & chaise lounge booking at Descanso Beach Club
- Access to tennis courts at Catalina Country Club
- Complimentary green fees at Catalina Island Golf Course
- Discover the Casino Tour of historic Catalina Casino
- Private transportation from the heli-port, airport or ferry terminal
- High-speed Wi-Fi, daily housekeeping and turn-down service
Based on availability at time of booking. Not valid with any other offer. Promotion not valid for groups. For group rates, please contact our Group Sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 24-48 hours from time of booking to receive your Helicopter confirmation via a Catalina Island Co. representative. If there are any questions, please contact the Catalina Island Company reservations department. Flights from San Pedro and Burbank also available.
Join the Celebration in 2019
Visit Catalina in 2019 for special tours, activities and events during Catalina Island Company’s 125th Anniversary and Wrigley Centennial celebrations. Catalina Island Company has been sharing Catalina with the world since the late 1890s, when the company built the first roads into the island’s rugged interior and began offering exciting rides on horse-driven stagecoaches. Today, Catalina Island Company continues to deliver exceptional guest experiences that showcase the beauty, history and charm of California’s Island Escape™.