Book Your Trip
Two Harbors Mooring Reservations & Fees
Here's How It Works
- Every Thursday at 8:00 pm, availability will be loaded for the coming weekend. Inventory will be available until the following Monday.
- A $25 booking fee will be added to all applicable mooring fees during regular weekends (see fee schedule below).
- Additional booking fees may incur on holiday weekends, including Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, and Buccaneer Days.
- A 2-night minimum stay is required during regular weekends. Holiday weekends require a 3-day minimum stay.
- The Harbor Department can extend your stay in Two Harbors after check-in.
- You need to book online using this link: Mooring Reservations.
- Reservations are non-refundable and guarantee a mooring within a specific cove.
- The Harbor Department reserves the right to reassign your mooring at any time.
- This system can be used for the coming weekend only.
** Please note: Catalina Island Company and Two Harbors Enterprises do not handle mooring reservations for Avalon. Please contact the Avalon Harbor Department for Avalon, Descanso and Hamilton Cove moorings.
(shoreboats are available by calling VHF Channel 09)
- Isthmus Cove Moorings - $6
- 4th of July/Cherry Cove - $8
- Anchorage - $11
- USC/Fisherman's Cove - $8
- HenRock/Whites/Moonstone - $6
7 AM to 2 AM Daily in the summer
8 AM to 5 PM Daily in the winter
2023 Daily Transient Fees
Isthmus, Howland's, Little Geiger, Buttonshell and Emerald Bay, Fourth of July, Cherry Cove, Hen Rock, White's Landing and Moonstone, Cat Harbor and Wells Beach
|Temp Mooring - 4hrs - 0-39'||25|
|Temp Mooring - 4hrs - 40' +||37|
Check-out is 9:00 am. Late check-out available for an additional fee.Note: Fees are based on the size of boat the mooring can accommodate.
- April 3, 2023 - Oct. 31, 2023 - Pay 6, Receive 7th free
- Nov. 1, 2023 - March 24, 2024 - Buy 2, receive 5 nights free