Book Your Trip
Two Harbors Visitor Services
Located at the foot of Isthmus Pier in Two Harbors.
8 am to 5 pm Daily
Stop By For
- Cyclone tickets (boat between Two Harbors & Avalon)
- Catalina Express boat tickets
- Camping check-ins and information
- Sign ups for special events and activities
- Bicycle and hiking permits
- General information and email access
- Camping Gear Rentals
Gear Haul Services
For campers staying at Two Harbors campground or Little Harbor/Shark Harbor campground, rangers can deliver your luggage and camping items from Two Harbors (near the pier) to your campground at the drop-off closest to your site. Bag tags can be purchased at the Two Harbors Visitor Service Center. Gear hauls are currently not offered to Parsons Landing or to Black Jack.
- Gear haul to Two Harbors campground (round trip) - $6 per item
- Gear haul to Little Harbor campground
- One way: $15 per item
- Round trip: $30 per item
Camping Gear Rentals
- 2 Burner propane stove - $18 per night (16 oz propane)
- 2-, 4-, 6- person tent - $25 per night
- Tents require a $100 deposit that will be refunded once the tent is returned to Visitor Services in the same condition it was when it was rented out.
- Sleeping pad - $5 per night
Items Available for Purchase
- Sleeping Bag - $60
- Firewood Bundle - $12 each (burns 1-2 hours each)
- Fire Starter Brick - $3 each
- Propane (16 oz canister) $12 each
- Charcoal (8 lb bag) - $16 each
- Locker Key (Parsons Landing) - $25 each (1 bundle of wood, 1 fires starter, 2 gallons of water)
- Recommended water amount: 1 gallon per adult per day.