It’s now possible to explore both ends of Catalina in the same day aboard the Cyclone power boat. You’ll depart from the Green Pier in Avalon for an exciting cruise along the stunning Catalina coast to the rustic village of Two Harbors, where you can do as much as you like, or as little as you want.
Are you in the mood for adventure? Or perhaps a relaxing afternoon on the beach? Either way, Two Harbors is the place to be. Kick back under swaying palms in a private palapa at Harbor Sands. Enjoy lunch and a cool cocktail on the oceanview patio at Harbor Reef Restaurant. Or visit the Dive & Recreation Center, where you’ll find mountain bikes, kayaks, paddle boards, snorkel gear and more to explore miles of trails and scenic shoreline that define Catalina’s west end.
You can return to Avalon the same day aboard the Cyclone, or you can extend your stay in Two Harbors with overnight accommodations at Banning House Lodge & Villas. Two Harbors is also famous for its world-class camping sites. You can also return to the mainland directly from Two Harbors aboard Catalina Express.
Saturday and Sunday departures.
Check booking window for availability.
$15 each way. Be sure to book your return.
Tour departure times are subject to change. Price does not include taxes and fees and is subject to change without notice. No alcohol or food may be consumed aboard the Cyclone.
The Dive & Recreation Center has everything you need for your Two Harbors adventure, including mountain bikes, kayaks, stand-up paddleboards, snorkeling gear and more. Visit us at the foot of the pier, or call 310.510.4272 for more information.
1. No checked baggage service will be provided.
2. No single handbag, pack or other carry-on item may exceed 100 lbs.
3. Passengers must be able to safely handle carry-ons w/o assistance.
4. Carry-ons must remain in passenger’s possession at all times.
5. Passengers must take all carry-ons when disembarking vessel.
6. Bicycles & surfboards must be accompanied by a paying passenger.
7. Bicycles and surfboards will only be allowed if space permits.
8. A $5 transportation fee each way is required for bicycles & surfboards.