Book Your Trip
Discover Two Harbors
You can be there in 40 minutes aboard the Cyclone
It’s now possible to explore both ends of Catalina in the same day. You’ll depart on the Cyclone from the Green Pier in Avalon for an exciting cruise along the stunning Catalina coast to the rustic village of Two Harbors. There, you’ll be able to do as much as you like, or as little as you want.
Relax under swaying palms in a private palapa or lounge chair at Harbor Sands. Explore the pristine beauty of Catalina's west end on guided land & sea adventures. Enjoy signature food and drinks on the ocean-view patio at Harbor Reef Restaurant
Return to Avalon aboard the Cyclone the same day, or extend your stay in Two Harbors with overnight accommodations at Banning House Lodge & Villas. You may also choose to return to the mainland directly from Two Harbors aboard Catalina Express.
OR CALL 877.778.8322.
Check booking window for availability.
$15 each way. Be sure to book your return.
Tour departure times are subject to change. Price does not include taxes and fees and is subject to change without notice. No alcohol or food may be consumed aboard the Cyclone.
The Dive & Recreation Center has everything you need for your Two Harbors adventure, including mountain bikes, kayaks, stand-up paddleboards, snorkeling gear and more. Visit us at the foot of the pier, or call 310.510.4272 for more information.
1. No checked baggage service will be provided.
2. No single handbag, pack or other carry-on item may exceed 100 lbs.
3. Passengers must be able to safely handle carry-ons w/o assistance.
4. Carry-ons must remain in passenger’s possession at all times.
5. Passengers must take all carry-ons when disembarking vessel.
6. Bicycles & surfboards must be accompanied by a paying passenger.
7. Bicycles and surfboards will only be allowed if space permits.
8. A $5 transportation fee each way is required for bicycles & surfboards.