Book Your Trip
Catalina Island Company Employment
Thank you for your interest in applying for a position with the Catalina Island Company. We’ve included some information that may help you in your decision to seek employment with our company.
About Catalina Island Company
As Catalina Island’s premier resort operator, Catalina Island Company provides exceptional guest experiences with dining establishments, hotels, a beach club, entertainment venues, and more than a dozen land and sea tours and activities. The newly renovated Hotel Atwater joins the company’s other Avalon accommodations at Mt Ada and the Pavilion Hotel. Other notable entities include Descanso Beach Club, home of Catalina’s only beachside restaurant & bar, as well as the Zip Line Eco Tour, Catalina Aerial Adventure and Catalina Falconry Experience, all part of Descanso Adventures. Catalina Island Company also has an extensive portfolio of premier meeting and event venues, including oceanfront Catherine’s Terrace at Descanso Beach Club and the Avalon Boardroom in Hotel Atwater. Additionally, Catalina Island Company operates the village of Two Harbors on Catalina’s west end, including Harbor Sands, Banning House Lodge & Villas, Harbor Reef Restaurant, several campgrounds, and more.
We are committed to encouraging and developing our team in a world class environment and are continuously developing the products and services we offer to increase the standards on Catalina Island – “California’s Island Escape”.
What We Do
The Catalina Island Company has many factions.
- We own and lease real estate.
- We own and operate sightseeing tours on land and water. One of our tours, the Flying Fish Tour is the only one of its kind in the world!
- We own and operate the world-famous Casino Building. (Not a gambling casino. Our casino has an 1,164 seat theater and a beautiful ballroom, which hosts many major events. We offer tours through this art-deco wonder every day.
- We own and operate a Campground right outside of Avalon.
- We own and operate four hotel properties. Pavilion Hotel is just 14 steps from the beach and Hotel Atwater exhibits modern, art-deco design in the heart of Avalon. Mt Ada, once the home of William Wrigley Jr. and his wife Ada, is a bed & breakfast that overlooks Avalon Bay, while Banning House Lodge is the only hotel property located in Two Harbors.
- We run the only gas station in Avalon and own and operate our own fleet garage for our sightseeing equipment.
- In addition to all of the above, we have a planning department, and corporate offices to keep all of our business going.
Catalina Island Company
Human Resources / Hiring
PO Box 737
Avalon, CA 90704
Full time and seasonal opportunities are available.
Please note: a background check is required for all positions.
Catalina Island Company is a fun place to work! Employees receive many benefits including companywide discounts and deals with partner organizations. View a full list of employee discounts.