Book Your Trip
Secluded Family Camping with awesome ocean views
Detached from the main campground, Bahia Azul is a secluded family camping site adjacent to the Two Harbors campground. This unique site offers you and your family amazing views of the Pacific Ocean, a semi-private beach, and all the amenities to make your camping experience unforgettable. The site’s common area has a large fire pit with campfire seating, a large gas BBQ with propane included, and chemical toilets. This exclusive family camping site can accommodate a maximum of 30 and a minimum of 20 adults and includes roundtrip gear haul for everyone in your group.
Please be aware that campers should bring face coverings and hand sanitizer. If campers need hand sanitizer, it is available for purchase at the Two Harbors General Store.
Call 310.510.2000 x4242
|Rate Per Night||$800 for min. 20 people|
- $29 per person per night for each additional guest over 20 person min
- Includes Gear Haul, 2 double kayaks, 2 single kayaks, 2 stand up paddle boards*
- Minimum of 20 adults maximum of 30 adults
- Minimum of 25 adults Holiday or Event Weekends
- Two Night minimum stay
*Kayaks and paddleboards can be checked out at The Dive Shop. A credit card is required to keep on file for loss and damages, and everyone will need to sign a liability waiver
Don’t miss your chance to book this ultimate camping experience. To book contact our family camping coordinator at 310.510.4242.
- If the entire group cancels 30 days or more prior to arrival the group is entitled to a 100% refund.
- Any cancellations made less than 30 days and up to 14 days prior to arrival is entitled to a 50% refund.
- Any cancellations made less than 14 days prior to arrival are non-refundable.
POINT (-118.49796 33.440665)