Book Your Trip
Secluded Family Camping with awesome ocean views
Detached from the main campground, Bahia Azul is a secluded family camping site adjacent to the Two Harbors campground. This unique site offers you and your family amazing views of the Pacific Ocean, a semi-private beach, and all the amenities to make your camping experience unforgettable. The site’s common area has a large fire pit with campfire seating, a large gas BBQ with propane included, and chemical toilets. This exclusive family camping site can accommodate a maximum of 30 people. Includes roundtrip gear haul for everyone in your group. (sorry, no bungee cords allowed on gear for gear haul transport!)
Call 310.510.2000 x4242
|Rate Per Night||$975 (includes 30 people)|
- Rate includes camping for 30 people (note: maximum of 30 people allowed at the site)
- Includes one round trip gear haul
- Two night minimum stay
*Add on our Kayak/SUP Package for $288 per night (this is a discounted rate). This package includes (2) single kayaks, (2) double kayaks and (2) stand-up paddle boards. This package must be pre-ordered by calling 310.510.4205.
Don’t miss your chance to book this ultimate camping experience. Reservations can be made online. For additional information and assistance, please contact our family camping coordinator at 310.510.4242.
- If the entire group cancels 30 days or more prior to arrival the group is entitled to a 100% refund.
- Any cancellations made less than 30 days and up to 14 days prior to arrival is entitled to a 50% refund.
- Any cancellations made less than 14 days prior to arrival are non-refundable.
Groceries are available at Two Harbors General Store. You can now also pre-order groceries for your family camping site from the General Store.
POINT (-118.49796 33.440665)