Book Your Trip
Secluded Family Camping with awesome ocean views
Detached from the main campground, Bahia Azul is a secluded family camping site adjacent to the Two Harbors campground. This unique site offers you and your family amazing views of the Pacific Ocean, a semi-private beach, and all the amenities to make your camping experience unforgettable. The site’s common area has a large fire pit with campfire seating, a large gas BBQ with propane included, and chemical toilets. This exclusive family camping site can accommodate a maximum of 30 people. Includes roundtrip gear haul for everyone in your group. (sorry, no bungee cords allowed on gear for gear haul transport!)
Call 310.510.2000 x4242
|Rate Per Night||$800 (includes 20 people)|
- Rate includes camping for 20 people (note: maximum of 30 people allowed at the site)
- $29 per person per night for each additional guest over 20 people
- Includes Gear Haul, 2 double kayaks, 2 single kayaks, 2 stand up paddle boards*
- Two night minimum stay
*Kayaks and paddleboards can be checked out at the Two Harbors Dive & Recreation Center. A credit card is required to keep on file for loss and damages, and everyone will need to sign a liability waiver
Don’t miss your chance to book this ultimate camping experience. Reservations can be made online. For additional information and assistance, please contact our family camping coordinator at 310.510.4242.
- If the entire group cancels 30 days or more prior to arrival the group is entitled to a 100% refund.
- Any cancellations made less than 30 days and up to 14 days prior to arrival is entitled to a 50% refund.
- Any cancellations made less than 14 days prior to arrival are non-refundable.
POINT (-118.49796 33.440665)