Book Your Trip
Mooring Reservation Guidelines
1. A $25 booking fee will be added to all applicable mooring fees during regular weekends (see fee schedule below). Holiday weekends may incur additional booking fees, and include Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, and Buccaneer Days.
2. Reservations require a 2 night minimum stay during regular weekends. Holiday weekends require a three day minimum booking.
3. The Harbor Department can extend your stay in Two Harbors after check in.
4. Reservations are non-refundable and guarantee a mooring within a specific cove. The Harbor Department reserves the right to reassign your mooring at any time.
5. The reservation system opens on Thursday evenings at 8 PM and will be available until the following Monday. This system can be used for the coming weekend only. Any requests for dates outside of this window will need to be submitted the Thursday evening just preceding your visit.
6. Reservations do not include Avalon Harbor, Descanso Bay, or Hamilton Cove. They do include Isthmus Cove, Fourth of July Cove, Cherry Cove, Howlands Landing, Emerald Bay, Wells Beach and Catalina Harbor, Whites Landing, Moonstone Cove, Hen Rock, and Buttonshell Cove, and are transferable between those coves.
Click to go to Mooring Reservations: Net Moorings