Break Away to Catalina for a Little Island Adventure
Your Spring Break Island Adventure includes boat, hotel and a $50 adventure credit per reservation when you book three nights or more at the Pavilion Hotel or Mt. Ada. Book two nights and receive a $25 adventure credit per reservation. Redeem your adventure credit on more than two dozen exciting activities and adventures that make Catalina California’s island adventure destination. Start planning your Spring Break Island Adventure today.
Your Spring Break Island Adventure includes:
- Accommodations at Pavilion Hotel or Mt. Ada
- Round-trip boat transportation on Catalina Express
- Adventure credit of up to $50 per reservation
Stays at the Pavilion Hotel also include:
- Hot breakfast, featuring applewood smoked bacon, savory sausage, a selection of quiches, fresh-squeezed juices and coffee
- Evening wine & cheese reception around the fire in the ocean-view courtyard
- Bell service and dockside luggage service to and from Pavilion Hotel
- Use of Island Spa Catalina’s Fitness Center
- Access to Descanso Beach Club
- Complimentary Tours and Activities
- Avalon Scenic Tour
- Discover the Casino Tour
- Golf Gardens Miniature Golf
- Use of bicycle during your stay
Note: A destination fee of $25 per room, per night will be applied to your reservation at check out.
Stays at Mt. Ada also include:
- Breakfast, lunch and evening wine and hors d'oeuvre reception
- Butler's Pantry stocked with fresh fruit, ice cream, snacks, soft drinks, beer and wine
- Use of a golf cart to explore the Island during your stay
- Priority cabana and chaise lounge booking at Descanso Beach Club
- Access to tennis courts at Catalina Country Club
- Complimentary green fees at Catalina Island Golf Course
- Access to Island Spa Catalina pool, hot tub, relaxation deck and fitness classes
- Discover the Casino Tour of historic Catalina Casino
- Private transportation from airport, heliport, boat terminal or other lodging
- Daily housekeeping, nightly turndown service and Wi-Fi
Use your adventure credit at the top-rated Zip Line Eco Tour, challenging Catalina Aerial Adventure, off-road Hummer expeditions, exciting sea excursions and more. Reserve your activities & adventures by calling 877.778.8322 or by visiting the hotel front desk after arrival. Adventures often sell out, so advance reservations are required.
Valid for stays between February 1, 2018 to May 24, 2018. Two night minimum. Tours must be booked in advance by call 877-778-8322 or in person at the hotel front desk. Tour credit is not redeemable at ticket booths. Children 15 and older are welcome at Mt. Ada. Children 16 and older are welcome at Island Spa Catalina.