Book Your Trip
Boat & Hotel Package
Ditch the Mainland, Catch the Ferry and Come to Catalina
Catalina Island offers something for everyone, from dinner by the bay at Avalon Grille and cocktails on the sand at Descanso Beach Club to a relaxing massage at Island Spa Catalina and more than a dozen land and sea adventures. With a Catalina Island Boat & Hotel package, all you have to do is choose your accommodations and boat departure, hop on the ferry and create your own Catalina Island experience. Face coverings are required while aboard the boat.
WHERE TO STAY ON CATALINA ISLAND
Avalon’s newest guest experience, Hotel Atwater stays true to the Wrigley family legacy with vases filled with fragrant carnations and sparkling wine receptions in the lobby, tributes to Helen Atwater Wrigley’s love of flowers and glass of bubbly she enjoyed every evening before bed.
Only 14 steps from the sand, Avalon’s island-chic Pavilion Hotel offers a relaxed atmosphere, personalized service, and resort-style amenities, like the beautifully landscaped courtyard with swaying palms and cozy fire pit, where guests gather for evening wine receptions and share memories of the day.
Experience the finest in style, sophistication, and service at Mt Ada overlooking Avalon Bay. The former island escape of William & Ada Wrigley, Mt Ada is Catalina’s only Forbes Travel Guide 4-star property, offering six en suite guest rooms beautifully appointed to reflect a bygone era.
Surrounded by palm trees on a secluded hill overlooking the village of Two Harbors, historic Banning House Lodge has been artfully restored and transformed into a charming Craftsman-style bed and breakfast on Catalina’s west end, where guests go to unplug and recharge.
OR CALL 877.778.8322
Guests at Pavilion Hotel and Hotel Atwater enjoy
The following resort-style amenities for a requisite destination fee of $30 per room, per night, plus tax.
- $40 food and beverage credit at Descanso Beach Club
- Use of towels
- Use of bicycles
- Luggage service to and from the ferry terminal in Avalon
Guests at Banning House Lodge enjoy
- Continental breakfast
- Evening wine and cheese social
- Shuttle service to and from Two Harbors village
Guests at Mt Ada enjoy
- 4-star accommodations with sweeping views of Avalon Bay
- Daily hot breakfast and evening wine reception
- 24/7 Butler's Pantry (via concierge) stocked with beer, wine and assorted snacks
- Use of a golf cart to explore the island during your stay
- Priority cabana and chaise lounge bookings at Descanso Beach Club
- Private pickup from the airport, heliport, boat terminal or other lodging
- High-speed Wi-Fi, daily housekeeping and turn-down service
For bookings within 24 hours of arrival, please call 877.778.8322 to reserve & confirm boat departure time. Based on availability at time of booking. Not valid with any other offers, promotions, or existing reservations. Boat transportation is based on Catalina Express or Catalina Flyer ports and availability. Other restrictions may apply. For group rates, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.