Book Your Trip
Best of Fall & Winter
Escape to Catalina With Great Rates on Boat & Hotel
The crowds are gone. The weather’s great. And the island is as beautiful as ever. It’s time to take some PTO and start planning your Catalina escape. With our Best of Fall & Winter Special, you can save on your Boat & Hotel when you book a midweek stay between Nov. 4, 2019, and Mar. 26, 2020.
Package includes round trip transportation on Catalina Express from Long Beach, San Pedro or Dana Point and overnight accommodations at your choice of the newly-renovated Hotel Atwater in the heart of Avalon; island-chic Pavilion Hotel only 14 steps from the beach; Forbes 4-star Mt Ada high above Avalon Bay; or historic Banning House Lodge overlooking Two Harbors on the quieter side of Catalina.
NOTE: You must travel to Catalina Sunday – Thursday and return Monday – Friday.
OR CALL 877.778.8322
Guests at Hotel Atwater and Pavilion Hotel enjoy
the following resort-style amenities for a requisite destination fee of $30 per room, per night, plus tax.
- Full continental breakfast buffet at Avalon Grille from 7:00 am to 10:30 am
- Wine reception in the lobby from 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm
- Discover the Casino Tour
- Use of beach towels
- Use of bicycles
- Access to Descanso Beach Club
- Luggage service to and from the ferry terminal in Avalon
Guests at Mt Ada enjoy
- 4-star accommodations with sweeping views of Avalon Bay
- Daily hot breakfast and evening wine reception
- 24/7 Butler’s Pantry stocked with beer, wine and assorted snacks
- Use of a golf cart to explore the island during your stay
- Access to amenities at Island Spa Catalina
- Priority cabana and chaise lounge bookings at Descanso Beach Club
- Tickets to the Casino Behind the Scenes Tour
- Private pickup from the airport, heliport, boat terminal or other lodging
- High-speed Wi-Fi, daily housekeeping and turn-down service
Guests at Banning House Lodge enjoy
- Continental breakfast
- Evening wine and cheese social
- Shuttle service to and from Two Harbors village