Celebrate a Century of California’s Island Escape™
Be among the first to experience the newly-renovated Hotel Atwater as part of our exclusive Wrigley Centennial Package, commemorating 100 years since William Wrigley Jr. purchased Catalina Island and set out to create a complete resort experience just off the Southern California Coast. You’ll also enjoy an exquisite 3-course lunch at the former Wrigley mansion high above Avalon Bay, as well as admission to Catalina Island Museum, featuring “Wrigley’s Catalina: A Centennial Celebration.” Limited time offer.
Your Wrigley Centennial Package includes:
- Accommodations at the newly-renovated Hotel Atwater
- Lunch at historic Mt. Ada, the former Wrigley mansion
- Admission to the Catalina Island Museum, featuring “Wrigley’s Catalina: A Centennial Celebration”
Guests at Hotel Atwater enjoy the following resort-style offerings for a requisite destination fee of $30 per room, per night.
- Hot breakfast and daily wine & cheese reception
- Access to the Wellness Studio at Island Spa Catalina
- Beach towels and access to Descanso Beach Club
- Use of a bicycle during your stay
- Personalized concierge and luggage service
- Avalon Scenic Drive and Glass Bottom Boat Voyage
Book Mt. Ada Lunch on Open Table
*Please ensure that Mt. Ada has lunch availbilty before booking the package online.
Join the Anniversary Celebration in 2019
Visit Catalina in 2019 for special tours, activities and events during Catalina Island Company’s 125th Anniversary and Wrigley Centennial celebrations. The Catalina Island Company has been sharing Catalina with the world ever since the company built Catalina’s first roads and began offering exciting stagecoach rides into the island’s rugged interior. Today, Catalina Island Company continues to deliver exceptional guest experiences that showcase the beauty, history and charm of California’s Island Escape™.