When does the music start?
- DJs starting at noon
- Live Music starts at approx 5 PM
Do I need a ticket?
- Yes, tickets/wristbands are required to be on property starting at 5 pm.
Can I bring my own alcohol/food?
- No, outside food/drink are not allowed. Concessions and Beverage sales available at Venue.
Is there seating at the venue?
-No seating is provided. Guests may bring blankets or lawn chairs. Lawn chairs are available to rent at the venue as well. The concert will take place on the lawn at Descanso Beach Club. Front of stage viewing is 1st come 1st serve. There are raised levels on the lawn where guests can place a chair or blanket. We do ask that for your safety and the safety of our guests that no chairs or blankets be placed on the level closest to the stage.
How do I get to the Island?
- Catalina Express (departs from San Pedro, Long Beach & Dana Point)
- Catalina Flyer (departs from Newport Beach)
Can I go home after the concert?
- Yes, the Catalina Express is offering a late boat back to Long Beach departing at 10 pm. Children under 12 are free with a paid adult. One child per adult please. Child does not need a ticket and must come with adult at time of entry.
What is the Side Stage Lounge?
- The Side Stage Lounge is a section on the side of the stage that is ONLY accessible to those with a Side Stage Lounge wristband, Terrace Lounge wristband, or VIP wristband. General Admission ticket holders do not have access to the side stage lounge. The Side Stage lounge features a private cash and carry bar along with cocktail tables to enjoy the show from a fun and different perspective.
What is the Terrace Lounge Experience?
- The Terrace Lounge is located in Catherine’s Terrace. Terrace lounge is ONLY accessible to those with a Terrace Lounge wristband or a VIP wristband. Terrace Lounge ticket holders get access to the Side Stage Lounge and front of stage GA which is 1st come 1st served. Terrace experience is located approx 100ft from the stage on the deck outside the Catherine ballroom. Guests purchasing this experience enjoy a private cash and carry bar.
What is the VIP meet and greet?
- Guests purchasing a VIP meet and greet enjoy all the benefits included in the GA, Side Stage and Terrace louinge experience along with a limited addition 8.5x11 poster, Common Kings CD, VIP laynard and photo opportunity with the band. There is also a bar located in the Terrace balcony. Photo opportunity takes place approx 6:45-7:30pm just before the Common Kings take stage. A professional photographer will take your photo which will be uploaded online within a week of the event. Guests will then have a link e-mailed so they can download their photo. No personal cameras allowed during meet and greet photo opportunity. Please note there is no reserved space directly in front of the stage, it is 1st come 1st serve.
Where do I get to see my Meet n’ Greet photo?
- Photo’s will be available online approximately 5-7 days after the concert, a email with a link to your photo will be sent to you if you purchased the VIP ticket.