18th Annual Catalina Island Cruiser's Weekend
Great people, Big fun, Free event, Island setting
- On the southbound route for Cruisers heading for the Mexican Riviera.
- Friday – Arrive in time for an evening of live music, 5:30, Harbor Reef bar
- Saturday – Exhibitor Booths, Cruising Seminars, Island to Island waterman finish, BBQ & Live Island Music by Brent George and the boys – All Free
- Seminars by Bluewater Sailing, Tri-tip by Port Royal YC, drinks by Adventure Voyagin.
- Raffle & proceeds benefit Heal the Bay, Celp.net, LA Maritime Institute and City of Hope
Exhibitor Booths, Cruising Seminars, VHF net on ch69, GPS Poker Run - all day. Saturday evening is Potluck & BBQ, Polynesian Dancing, Live Music and Marine Gear Raffle at the Main Stage. Tri Tip provided by Port Royal Yacht Club. Please bring your favorite dish, appetizer or dessert for potluck. Beer and wine provided by Adventure Voyaging. Raffle benefits Heal the Bay & CELP.net.
Check in and Purchase Raffle Tickets at AV booth (winners announced hourly throughout the day)
8:00 – 8:15 Cruisers Net – VHF Channel 69
9:00 – 9:45 Cruising Lite – Captain Woody
10:00 – 10:45 Anchoring – Holly Scott
11:15 – 11:50 Island to Island Kids SUP Race – Barbara & Michael
12:00 – 1:00 Lunch Break & GPS Poker Run
1:00 – 1:45 Ten Cruisers, Ten Opinions – Jim Mather
2:00 – 2:45 Cruising with Family – Emma Mather
3:00 – 3:45 Ocean Fishing – Eric Lovett
4:00 – 5:00 Happy Hour @ Stage
6:00 – 7:00 Potluck BBQ Polynesian Dance Show
7:00 – Live Music & Dancing
Friday, October 10, 2014 to Sunday, October 12, 2014