Catalina Island Marathon, 10K, 5K & Kids Run
The 41st Annual Catalina Island Marathon, Califorinia's oldest trail marathon, winds its way from Two Harbors over to Avalon by way of dirt roads, along ridges and down canyons. This event will feature the exciting and historic marathon course used largely since the first year on the Catalina Island Conservancy’s lands. This includes much of the rugged terrain, spectacular vistas and special challenges enjoyed thousands of runners over the years.
- Marathon Walkers: 6:30 a.m. in Two Harbors
- Marathon: 7:00 a.m. in Two Harbors
- Avalon 5K: 8:15 a.m. in Avalon
- Avalon 10K: 8:20 a.m. in Avalon
- Avalon Kids Run: 9:30 a.m. in Avalon
Stay in Two Harbors! Camping Cabins are available for booking by calling Two Harbors Visitor Services at 310-510-4205.