Zipline Guide (Part-Time/Seasonal)
Calling all outdoor enthusiasts! Now is your chance to join the team of Catalina Island’s most exciting adventure, the Catalina Zipline Eco Tour!
Catalina Island Company is now accepting applications for Zipline Guides.
We are looking for enthusiastic applicants with a personal commitment to professionalism, safety, physical fitness and exceptional customer service. Zipline Guides are responsible for delivering unforgettable island eco tours, upholding strict safety standards, carefully inspecting course elements and equipment, as well as providing an outstanding level of service to a diverse array of customers.
- Preferred Experience: High volume/quality customer service. Outdoor recreation, zipline or ropes course facilitation and/or educational leadership experience.
- Season: Feb 6 or May 29, through Mid-Sept, beginning with a three week training.
- Average Hours: 30-35 hours per week.
- Rates of Pay: $13/hr during training, increasing to $15/hr upon successful training completion. Advancement is available based on job performance and position availability. (Various employee perks available towards other CICo activities and venues.)
- Prerequisites: 18+ years of age, pre-employment background check and physical.
Please submit applications in person to Reed or via e-mail to Reed at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t wait. Apply today!