The Catalina Island Company is seeking a full time, year round Administrative Assistant for our Two Harbors location. Relocating to Two Harbors is required, housing is available. The incumbent is responsible for promoting employee communications, administration of back office tasks, and coordination of accommodations, facilities, and transport.
The incumbent is responsible for:
- Assisting with hiring of all seasonal employees, inclusive of training on the Paycom software, enrollments, orientations and applicable follow up as necessary
- Reviewing and distributing job applications on a timely basis
- Processing new hire paperwork for all Two Harbors employees
- Promoting employee communication activities and channels to encourage and enable feedback from staff
- Ensuring communication of key messages to all staff
- Responsible for all back office and administration tasks of the department
- Incumbent will act as liaison for Human Resources, and will assist in performance management and policy enforcement
- Participating on the Housing Committee to ensure coordination of all matters related to staff accommodation, seasonal housing assignment and notices of vacate
- Performing facility inspections (at least once weekly) to ensure all areas are kept neat, clean, safe and in efficient operating condition
- Managing the help desk ticketing system, updating and documenting work order history accordingly and appropriate routing work orders to correct departments to ensure completion
- High School or GED Diploma
- Business Administration degree preferred or similar major
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment where discretion is key
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum of 2 (two) years’ administrative support or human resources experience.
- Excellent computer skills is mandatory
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to effectively respond to questions from managers, clients, customers and the general public.
Must be able to stand, walk for extended periods of time.
Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, stretch, push and pull on a regular basis.
Must have full range of overhead motions and full hand dexterity.
Requires visual acuity and the ability to hear clearly to communicate with managers, coworkers and guests
We offer a highly competitive salary with health, dental life, 401K Match, vacation and sick benefits for all Full Time regular positions. Both Full Time and Part Time positions receive discounts in F&B outlets in the company and discounted hotel rooms and activity tours.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.