Casino Ticket Sales – Concession Attendant
REPORTS TO: Casino Theatre Manager
JOB TYPE: Part time
LOCATION: Avalon, CA
The incumbent is responsible for ensuring the Casino Theatre is set up for the evening’s event as well as the sale of concession items.
The incumbent is responsible for:
- Ticket sales
- Serving and selling of Food & Beverage items
- Stocking of Food & Beverage items
- Ensuring correctness of opening day’s cash bank
- Reconciling the day’s sales and transmitting the daily reports through a computerized program
- General housekeeping duties – ensuring the Concession is kept clean and tidy
- Must possess exemplary customer service skills
- Must be mathematically inclined and be able to calculate discounts and percentages
- Must possess a Safe Serve Certificate
- Computer literacy is very helpful
Education and/or Experience:
- High School/GED diploma
- Previous experience in a fast paced environment
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to effectively respond to questions from managers, clients, customers and the general public. Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Requires visual acuity and ability to hear to clearly communicate with managers, coworkers, guests and vendors
- Must be able to sit, stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Must be able to reach with arms and hands
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
- Must have finger to hand dexterity to be able to grip, grasp items or equipment
This position offers discounts in F&B outlets in the company and discounted hotel rooms and activity tours.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor.