Avalon Grille Servers
The Catalina Island Company is seeking full time and part time servers for the Avalon Grille.
- Being knowledgeable of all menu items.
- Taking cocktail and food orders
- Accurately enter orders into the P.O.S. system
- Transferring food/cocktails to tray from hot and cold stations
- Serves guests in a timely fashion
- Provides attentive service at all times, removing soiled dishes after each course
- Offers dessert, coffee or after dinner drinks
- Maintains cleanliness of all dining and service areas
- Helps restock all linen, china, silverware and glassware
- Restocks and refills condiments, etc.
- Work with team to maintain high quality standards and deliver exceptional service consistently.
- Create and maintain a positive, energizing work environment.
- Maintain safe working conditions and ensure safe work practices are followed to avoid accidents/injuries. Ensure health and safety policies are adhered to at all times.
- Work with managers and other team members to support sales promotions.
- Must maintain a positive attitude toward work, colleagues and interface with guests in a congenial and polite manner.
- Be knowledgeable on the Company’s activities and various venues in order to recommend and/or upsell
- Must have a strong passion for exemplary customer service both internal and external
- Must have a can-do attitude
- Serve Safe Certificate
- Responsible Beverage Service (RBS) Certificate
- Requires a minimum of one (1) year Food & Beverage experience in an upscale restaurant or high end resort
- Must have working knowledge of Micros Point of Sale system or similar program
- Requires visual acuity and ability to hear to clearly communicate with Managers, coworkers and guests.
- Must be able to sit, stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs.