Calling all outdoor enthusiasts! Now is your chance to join the team of Catalina Island’s NEWEST adventure, the Catalina Aerial Adventure!
The Island Company is now accepting applications for Aerial Adventure Guides.
We are looking for enthusiastic applicants with a personal commitment to professionalism, safety, and exceptional customer service. Aerial Adventure Guides enjoy working in a beachside woodland setting, leading and coaching guests as they explore and climb through a series of tree-based aerial bridges, obstacles, and zip lines. This is an active outdoor position that ensures the safety and well-being of all guests and provides assistance and guidance where needed.
- Preferred Experience: Prior experience with customer service, educational roles, outdoor recreation, athletics, ropes courses, or ziplines preferred, but not required.
- Season: mid-February through mid-September.
- Average Hours: 30-35 hours per week.
- Rates of Pay: $12/hr during training, increasing to $14/hr upon successful training completion. Year-round positions and advancement available based on job performance and position availability. Various employee perks available towards other Island Company activities and venues.
- Prerequisites: 18+ years of age, pre-employment background check and physical.
Please submit applications in person to Lorenzo at the Zipline Office or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are available at the Zipline office or at the link below. Don’t wait. APPLY TODAY!s