The incumbent is responsible for the verification, input and updating of purchasing data in a timely and accurate manner into Excel templates and web-based purchasing and accounting systems.
The incumbent is responsible for:
- Quickly entering accurate and complete data into spreadsheets, accounting, and purchasing systems
- Working in a team environment to accomplish larger goals
- Communicating clearly via phone and email with colleagues and vendors
- Immediately reporting any errors and escalating problems
- Adhering to all Corporate Policies and Procedures
- Performing special projects as requested
- Accurate and fast data entry (minimum 8,000 kph and 50 wpm)
- Previous accounting experience preferred
- Attention to detail and eagerness to learn
- Ability to work conscientiously and meet deadlines
- Sense of urgency for the tasks at hand
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED required
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to effectively respond to questions from managers, clients, customers and the general public. Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Requires visual acuity and ability to hear to clearly communicate with managers, coworkers, guests and vendors
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Must have finger to hand dexterity to be able to grip, grasp items or equipment
We offer a highly competitive salary with health, dental life, 401K Match, vacation and sick benefits for all Full Time regular positions. Both Full Time and Part Time positions receive discounts in F&B outlets in the company and discounted hotel rooms and activity tours.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor.