Bahia Azul Campground in Two Harbors
Detached from the main campground, Bahia Azul is a secluded group camping site adjacent to the Two Harbors campground. This unique site offers you and your group amazing views of the Pacific Ocean, a semi private beach, and all the amenities to make your campout unforgettable. The site’s common area has a large fire pit with campfire seating, a large Weber gas grill, and portable toilets. This exclusive group site can accommodate a maximum of 30 adults and a minimum of 20 adults.
- $27 per person per night for each additional guest over 20 person min.
- $18 – per child (ages 2-11) per night for each additional over 20 person min.
- Includes Gear Haul, 2 double kayaks, 2 single kayaks, 2 stand up paddle boards*
- Minimum of 20 adults maximum of 30 adults
- Minimum of 25 adults Holiday or Event Weekends
- Two Night minimum stay
*A 200 refundable deposit is required for kayaks & paddle boards.
Don’t miss your chance to book this ultimate camping experience, available to book now online, or contact our group camping coordinator at 310.510.2000 ext. 4242 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. Please note that there is a $9.25 service fee for online reservations.
Images & Video
Full refund for reservations canceled 72 hours in advance of arrival date.