Ready to make this leap year unforgettable? The ultimate Catalina Island adventure is waiting just for you!
Imagine yourself staying two nights at the fabulous Mt Ada, Hotel Atwater, Pavilion Hotel, or the cozy Banning House Lodge. Each spot is packed with its unique charm and comfort.
The Famous Wrigley Martini is calling your name at Avalon Grille! Enjoy drinks and dinner with floor to ceiling windows showcasing spectacular harbor views.
Now, the tough part – choosing your adventure! Whether you're a land explorer or a sea adventurer, we've got something just for you.
- The popular Bison Expedition takes you on an exciting journey aboard an open-air biofuel Hummer in search of Catalina’s American Bison.
- First-time visitors may enjoy Discover Avalon, which offers the perfect introduction to the charming seaside town of Avalon.
- The top-rated Catalina Zip Line Eco Tour is a Catalina bucket list adventure that sends you soaring across Descanso Canyon and through a grove of towering eucalyptus on five separate lines at up to 35 mph.
- Catalina Aerial Adventure challenges you to new heights on five self-guided ropes courses suspended among the trees.
- Venture into Catalina’s interior to view the recently renovated “hidden ranch” known as “El Rancho Escondido” to experience the Arabian Horse Ranch, the Saddle & Trophy Room, The Bishop’s Chapel, and a sustainable vineyard. This new tour launches in March 2024.
- Get up close and personal with the friendly fish of Lover's Cover Marine Preserve on the Undersea Sub Expedition and Glass Bottom Boat Voyage.
- Take to the water in a kayak or on a stand-up paddleboard (SUP) and cruise along the coastline at your own pace.
Win an escape like this by entering our “Leap over to Catalina Island” Contest! Share a Reel between February 22-29, 2024 with your favorite Leap to Catalina content and you’ll be entered for a chance to win a certificate to book a stay for just $29 per person to include:
- 2 nights at Mt Ada, Hotel Atwater, Pavilion Hotel or Banning House Lodge
- Round trip ferry transportation on Catalina Express
- Dinner at Avalon Grille
- One activity of your choice from our Land Tours and Ocean Tours
Ready to Book Now? Our Third Night Complimentary Special Offer is Perfect for the Extra Day this Leap Year
THE LONGER YOU STAY, THE MORE MEMORIES YOU MAKE
Spend more time experiencing all there is to do on Catalina Island with an extended getaway this Spring. Book two nights and receive your third night complimentary. Learn more about the Third Night Complimentary offer.
Spend your extra day with a drink in your hand and your feet in the sand at Descanso Beach Club. It's home to Catalina's only beachside restaurant and bar on one of the last private beaches in California open to the public. Enjoy signature food and drinks in your private cabana, on a chaise lounge or beach towel or at an ocean-view table. Kick back and enjoy the sun and beautiful ocean views on your own slice of Descanso paradise.