Mooring Reservation Guidelines
1. A $25 per night booking fee will be added to all applicable mooring fees during regular weekends (see fee schedule below). Holiday weekends may incur additional fees and include Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, and Buccaneer Days. Three night minimum during Buccaneer Days.
2. Reservations require a 3 night minimum stay (Fri-Sat-Sun / Sat-Sun-Mon / Sun-Mon-Tues).
3. The Harbor Department can extend your stay in Two Harbors at the time of check in if you would like to stay longer than the 3 day minimum.
4. Reservations are non-refundable and guarantee a mooring within a specific cove. The Harbor Department reserves the right to reassign your mooring at any time.
5. The reservation system opens on Thursday evenings at 10 PM and will be available until the following Monday. This system can be used for the coming weekend only. Any requests for dates outside of this window will need to be submitted the Thursday evening just preceding your visit.