(310) 510-2000 x1246
Dog Days of September
Two Harbors Campground on Catalina Island
Sundays – Thursdays
$5 per dog + Camping Rate
It’s time to celebrate our four-legged furry friends with Dog Days on Catalina Island! During the month of September, Two Harbors Campground is turning dog-friendly Sundays through Thursdays. Located just one-quarter mile uphill from the village of Two Harbors, this campground offers two varieties of camping: regular tent camping and unique tent cabins. The campground sits on a bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean at Catalina's Isthmus with 42 individual sites and three group-camping areas.
For the most direct route, Catalina Express offers animal friendly round-trip boat transportation from San Pedro to Two Harbors. Once you arrive, you can head over to Two Harbors Visitor Services where you will check-in and fill out a Pet Owner Agreement. For your convenience, rangers rent equipment and sell firewood, charcoal and propane if needed.
- Only two dogs per tent or tent cabin allowed. If you wish to bring more than two dogs, please call 310.510.2000 x1246 to discuss with our staff.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash no longer than 6’ long.
- Please help us keep our island beautiful and pick up after your pets.
- Do not leave your furry friends unattended.
- Sorry, no felines allowed on this trip.
Book now by calling 310.510.2000 x1246.
*Please note that dogs are not allowed on the Safari Bus. Offer valid September 1-30, 2014. Dog fees can be added to existing September camping reservations. Offer valid only at Two Harbors Campground.