Santa Catalina Island Company Employment Opportunities
Thank you for your interest in applying for a position with the Santa Catalina Island Company. We’ve included some information that may help you in your decision to seek employment with our company.
What We Do
The Santa Catalina Island Company has many factions.
- We own and lease real estate.
- We own and operate sightseeing tours on land and water. One of our tours, the Flying Fish Tour is the only one of its kind in the world!
- We own and operate the world-famous Casino Building. (Not a gambling casino. Our casino has an 1164 seat theater and a beautiful ballroom, which hosts many major events such as a Blues Festival, Jazz Festival and Country Music Festival.) We offer tours through this art-deco wonder every day.
- We own and operate a Campground right outside of Avalon.
- We own and operate two hotel properties. The Pavilion Hotel is just 14 steps from the beach and the Hotel Atwater is the largest hotel on the island.
- We run the only gas station in Avalon and own and operate our own fleet garage for our sightseeing equipment.
- In addition to all of the above, we have a planning department, and corporate offices to keep all of our business going.
Candidates interested in any of the positions listed below should complete an application and send it (and a resume, if applicable) to the following address:
Santa Catalina Island Company
Human Resources / Hiring
PO Box 737
Avalon, CA 90704
Please note that a Background Check is required for all positions.