Friday, January 27, 2017
Zipline Guide (Part-Time/Seasonal)
Calling all outdoor enthusiasts! Now is your chance to join the team of Catalina Island’s most exciting adventure, the Catalina Zipline Eco Tour!
Santa Catalina Island Resort Services is now accepting applications for Zipline Guides.
We are looking for enthusiastic applicants with a personal commitment to professionalism, safety, physical fitness and exceptional customer service. Zipline Guides are responsible for delivering unforgettable island eco tours, upholding strict safety standards, carefully inspecting course elements and equipment, as well as providing an outstanding level of service to a diverse array of customers.
- Preferred Experience: High volume/quality customer service. Outdoor recreation, zipline or ropes course facilitation and/or educational leadership experience.
- Season: May 30th – Mid-Sept., beginning with an uninterrupted two week training.
- Average Hours: 30-35 hours per week.
- Rates of Pay: $12/hr during training, increasing to $15/hr upon successful training completion. Advancement is available based on job performance and position availability. (Various employee perks available towards other SCIRS activities and venues.)
- Prerequisites: 18+ years of age, pre-employment background check and physical.
Please submit applications in person to Reed or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are available at the Catalina Zipline office or at VisitCatalinaIsland.com. Don’t wait. Apply today!