Friday, January 20, 2017
Two Harbors Seasonal Campgrounds Ranger
This is a full time position with a schedule of 32-40 hrs per week. This position may begin as soon as March 1st and end as late as October 30th.
Two Harbors Campgrounds Ranger has a variety of different daily outdoor tasks and projects. This position requires customer interaction, physical labor, and task oriented projects. Must work well in a team atmosphere. Weekends required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to safely drive a vehicle (Valid driver’s license) strictly following all rules, laws and operating procedures
- Ability to lift heavy objects (50 lbs+)
- Some construction/maintenance skills preferred
- Excellence in a high pace customer service environment
- Ability to multitask and demonstrate follow-through within a timely manner
- Very effective organizational skills with attention to detail
- Effective listening, verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
- Multi-tasking, problem solving, and decision making skills
This position is located in Two Harbors on Catalina Island, just off the coast of Los Angeles. Seasonal housing assistance is provided. Please send application, cover letter and resume to Theresa McDowell, email@example.com.