Monday, March 20, 2017
Purchasing Admin 1
The Catalina Island Company has a full time opening for a Data Entry Assistant
The incumbent is responsible for the verification, input and updating of purchasing data in a timely and accurate manner in a web-based purchasing system and Excel-based templates
The incumbent is responsible for:
- Quickly entering accurate and complete data into spreadsheets and purchasing system
- Creating and updating data related to products and vendors
- Immediately reporting any errors in system to support team and escalating problems to manager
- Adhering to all Corporate Policies and Procedures
- Performing special projects as requested
- Must possess a great attention to detail, positive team player attitude, eagerness to learn, and strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work conscientiously and meet deadlines; must exhibit a sense of urgency for the tasks at hand
- Accurate and fast data entry; Minimum 8,000 kph 10-key and 70 wpm to be considered
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- At least 2 years of clerical experience in an office environment reflecting stable work history and good attendance record
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to effectively respond to questions from managers, clients, customers and the general public. Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Requires visual acuity and ability to hear to clearly communicate with managers and coworkers.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
This position offers a highly competitive salary with health, dental, life, 401K Match, vacation and sick benefits along with discounts in F&B outlets in the company and discounted hotel rooms and activity tours.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Pay Range: $13 to $15 per hour.