With direction from the Director of Marketing, assist the marketing department in coordinating and managing all integrated marketing communications and various marketing programs, including management of all day-to-day marketing and public relations tasks for all SCICo entities.
Director of Marketing, SCICo (Primary)
Vice President of Sales, SCICo (Secondary)
Graphic Designer, SCICo (Secondary)
- Senior Vice President of Hospitality
- Senior VP of Technology and Operations
- Vice President of Sales & Marketing
- Vice President of Administration
- General Manager of Hotels
- Activities Operations Supervisor
- Director of Food & Beverage
- Director of Sales
- Graphic Designer
- Sales & Marketing Coordinator – Two Harbor
- Marketing Agency
- Public Relations Agency
- Online Agency
- All past, current and prospective clients of the resort
- Support the development of the overall marketing and public relations strategy for SCICo and its entities
- Assist the director in the development of the company’s branding and brand positioning
- Aid in development of the annual marketing and public relations plan including all key initiatives within marketing, PR and media schedules
- Coordinate the day to day media and digital strategies for all hotels, restaurants, activities, spa, golf, and other SCICo properties
- Help manage key agency relationships to ensure optimization of campaigns, integration across mediums and help deliver maximum value through open communication
- Assist with the Company’s business partners (including Chamber(s) of Commerce, cross-channel transportation carriers, other Catalina Island hotels and merchants, various trade groups and marketing partners, etc.) regarding cooperative advertising and communication opportunities to maximize advertising efficiency, reach and exposure.
- Coordinate and execute weekly marketing meetings and agendas keeping tabs on all marketing and PR requests and projects
- Organize and coordinate media visits to the island ensuring company-wide communication, notification and scheduling.
- Create and gather monthly reporting for company communication
- Provide administrative support to the Marketing Department including, but not limited to, accounting matters, copying, faxing, mailing and filing.
- Track, order and disseminate collateral to resort departments as needed
Plan, coordinate and execute special projects and tasks as needed
- Requires a team player with ability to work with multiple groups in a fast-paced, high energy, deadline-driven environment.
- Must be able to multi-task and be deadline oriented while staying organized and maintaining a positive attitude.
Needs to be self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to present information and ideas clearly.
Effective understanding of latest technologies and should identify how to apply them in marketing.
Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or another related field.
Proficient in Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, & Power Point