Monday, January 6, 2014
Qualifications & Experience:
- Prepare drink orders for guests according to specified recipes using measuring systems.
- Issue, open, and serve wine/champagne bottles.
- Set up and maintain cleanliness and condition of bar, bar unit, tables, and other tools. Prepare fresh garnishes for drinks.
- Stock ice, glassware, and paper supplies.
- Transport supplies to bar set-up area.
- Wash soiled glassware. Remove soiled wares from bar top and tables and place in designated area.
- Anticipate and communicate replenishment needs.
- Process all payment methods.
- Count bank at end of shift, complete designated cashier reports, resolve any discrepancies, drop off receipts, and secure bank.
- Secure liquors, beers, wines, coolers, cabinets, and storage areas. Complete closing duties.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; and complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests' service needs, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.