Catalina Camping Cabins - Two Harbors
The attractive Catalina Cabins are a fun and economical way to enjoy Two Harbors and Santa Catalina Island. Available November through April only, the cabins sleep two people in simple comfort. Each of the cabins offers a small refrigerator, heater, and closet. The Catalina Cabins are conveniently located in the heart of Two Harbors. Available November 1st - May 1st (Employee housing during the summer).
Guests must bring their own sleeping bag, pillow, and towel. ***Linen packages are currently unavailable. All guests at the Catalina Cabins share an outdoor community kitchen, restrooms and coin-operated showers. The kitchen has gas burners and barbecues, a sink basin with running water, and plenty of counter space for preparing food. Cooking utensils are not provided. Sorry, no pets allowed.
- Choice of double or two single beds
- Common kitchen, restrooms and coin-operated laundry
Rates per night
- DBL Bed Room $40.00 (Sunday through Thursday)
- DBL Bed Room $55.00 (Friday and Saturday)
- Bunk Bed Room $40.00 (Sunday through Thursday)
- Bunk Bed Room $55.00 (Friday through Saturday)
For reservations, please call 877-778-1487, or for more information call 310-510-4228.
Check in for the Catalina Cabins is at 2pm and check out is at 11am.