Catalina Camping Cabins - Two Harbors
The attractive Catalina Cabins are a fun and economical way to enjoy Two Harbors and Santa Catalina Island. Available November through April only, the cabins sleep two people in simple comfort. Each of the cabins offers a small refrigerator, heater, and closet. The Catalina Cabins are conveniently located in the heart of Two Harbors.
Available November 1st - May 1st (Employee housing during the summer).
Guests may bring their own sleeping bag, pillow, and towel, or they may reserve a linen package at the time of booking. All guests at the Catalina Cabins share an outdoor community kitchen, restrooms and coin-operated showers. The kitchen has gas burners and barbecues, a sink basin with running water, and plenty of counter space for preparing food. Cooking utensils are not provided. Sorry, no pets allowed.
- Choice of double or two single beds
- Common kitchen, restrooms and coin-operated laundry
Rates per night
- DBL Bed Room $40.00 (Sunday through Thursday)
- DBL Bed Room $50.00 (Friday and Saturday)
- Bunk Bed Room $40.00 (Sunday through Thursday)
- Bunk Bed Room $50.00 (Friday throught Saturday)
- Linen packages available $15.00 per twin bunk and $25.00 per double, per night.
For reservations, please call 310-510-4205, or for more information call 310-510-4228.