Bahia Azul Campground in Two Harbors
Detached from the main campground, Bahia Azul is a secluded group camping site adjacent to the Two Harbors campground. This unique site offers you and your group amazing views of the Pacific Ocean, a semi private beach, and all the amenities to make your campout unforgettable. The site’s common area has a large fire pit with campfire seating, a large Weber gas grill, and solar operated flushable toilets. This exclusive group site can accommodate a maximum of 25 adults and a minimum of 20 adults.
- $725 – per night site fee, up to 20 guests, $24 per person per night for each additional guest
- $15 – per child (ages 2-11) per night for each additional
- Includes Gear Haul, 2 paddle boards, 4 kayaks
- Minimum of 20 adults maximum of 25 adults
- Minimum of 25 adults Holiday or Event Weekends
- Two Night minimum stay
Don’t miss your chance to book this ultimate camping experience, available to book now online, or contact our group camping coordinator at 310.510.1246 ext. 1246 for further information. Please note that there is a $9.25 service fee for online reservations.