Bahia Azul Campground in Two Harbors
Detached from the main campground, Bahia Azul is a secluded group camping site adjacent to the Two Harbors campground. This unique site offers you and your group amazing views of the Pacific Ocean, a semi private beach, and all the amenities to make your campout unforgettable. The site’s common area has a large fire pit with campfire seating, a large Weber gas grill, and solar operated flushable toilets. Our Two Harbors Dive & Recreation Center will also provide your group with 2 double kayaks and 2 single kayaks for the course of your stay (a $276 per day value). This exclusive group site can accommodate a maximum of 25 adults and a minimum of 20 adults.
- $420 – per night site fee up to 20 guests, $21 per person per night for each additional guest
- $45 – one time gear haul fee per reservation
- $12 – per child 12 and under per night
- Minimum of 20 adults maximum of 25 adults
- Minimum of 25 adults Holiday or Event Weekends
Don’t miss your chance to book this ultimate camping experience, available to book now online, or contact the Two Harbors Visitor Center at 310.510.4205 for further information.