Bahia Azul Campground in Two Harbors
Detached from the main campground, Bahia Azul is a secluded group camping site adjacent to the Two Harbors campground. This unique site offers you and your group amazing views of the Pacific Ocean, a semi private beach, and all the amenities to make your campout unforgettable. The site’s common area has a large fire pit with campfire seating, a large Weber gas grill, and solar operated flushable toilets. This exclusive group site can accommodate a maximum of 25 adults and a minimum of 20 adults.
- $775 – per night site fee, up to 20 guests, $26 per person per night for each additional guest
- $17 – per child (ages 2-11) per night for each additional
- Includes Gear Haul, 2 double kayaks, 2 single kayaks, 2 stand up paddle boards*
- Minimum of 20 adults maximum of 25 adults
- Minimum of 25 adults Holiday or Event Weekends
- Two Night minimum stay
*A 200 refundable deposit is required for kayaks & paddle boards.
Don’t miss your chance to book this ultimate camping experience, available to book now online, or contact our group camping coordinator at 310.510.1246 ext. 4211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. Please note that there is a $9.25 service fee for online reservations.