Camping in Two Harbors
Camping in Two Harbors is the perfect way to stay and enjoy all that Catalina Island has to offer. Choose from individual and group sites close to the village of Two Harbors, primitive boat-in and hike-in only sites, tent cabins or camping cabins. Our group sites can accommodate a maximum of 25 adults with a minimum of 20 adults. Group sites are perfect for a family reunion, school trip or just getting together with your friends.
Camping opportunities in Two Harbors:
- Two Harbors Campground - Located a quarter-mile outside the village of Two Harbors offering tent camping and tent cabins.
- Little Harbor - This beautiful campground is the only one on the remote “backside” of Catalina.
- Brisas del Mar - A group camping site located right on the beach in the Two Harbors campground.
- Bahia Azul - A secluded group camping site adjacent to the Two Harbors campground.
- Primitive Camping - Black Jack campground is located near the top of Catalina’s tallest peak, and Parson’s Landing is accessible by moderate hike or kayak.
- Boat-in Camping - There are 17 sites at nine locations between Two Harbors and Avalon.
- Camping Cabins - Located in Two Harbors, available during winter months.
The Safari Bus runs between Two Harbors and Avalon. This is the only Catalina Island transportation between the two cities. You can use the bus to access remote camp sites. Click to find out about rates, passes and schedules for the Safari Bus.