Play All Day for One Low Price
There are dozens of land and sea adventures for you to explore on Catalina Island. Now you can do as many as you want for one low price with an Unlimited Fun Day Pass. Take an adrenalin-pumping ride on a zip line high above Descanso Beach Club. Grab your hat and go in search of dolphins on a speedy Ribcraft boat. Climb aboard an open-air biofuel Hummer for an exhilarating expedition into Catalina’s rugged interior. Everyone’s day of unlimited fun is different. Start planning yours today.
- Ocean Runner: Board a speedy Ribcraft boat just like the Navy SEALS use and experience the thrill of skimming across the water as you go in search of friendly, fun-loving dolphins and sea lions. 60 minutes
- Undersea Expedition: Embark on an undersea expedition in a spacious, climate-controlled cabin, where you’ll come face to face with Catalina’s abundant marine life from your own personal seat and port hole. 45 minutes
- Glass Bottom Boat: See all the way to the bottom of the sea through the bottom of a boat. Tour the crystal clear water of Lover’s Cove Marine Preserve, where visibility often exceeds 35 feet. 40 minutes
- Flying Fish Voyage (seasonal): Tour the waters around Catalina Island as our powerful searchlights dramatically spotlight and entice the flying fish to soar out of the water and into your memories. 50 minutes
- Sundown Isthmus Cruise (seasonal): Cruise from Avalon to the rustic village of Two Harbors, on Catalina’s west end. Tour the waters around Catalina Island to spot Catalina Island’s spectacular flying fish. Approx. 4 hours and 45 minutes
- Zip Line Eco Tour: Starting 600 feet above Descanso Beach Club, soar high over Descanso Canyon on 5 separate lines totaling three quarters of a mile at speeds approaching 30 mph. 2 hours
- East End Adventure: Climb into a biofuel H1 Hummer and travel 1,500 feet above sea level to enjoy a birds-eye view of Santa Catalina Island and the ocean beyond. 2 hours
- Inland Expedition: Hit the road for this 31-mile expedition through the heart of Catalina. You’ll follow the original 19th century stagecoach route, exploring the Bald Eagle habitat and favorite grazing spots of Catalina bison. Continue onto the windward side of the Island for a view of Catalina’s rugged, unspoiled Pacific shoreline for stunning photo opportunities. 3 hours 30 minutes
- Cape Canyon Expedition: Venture through scenic Middle Ranch Canyon, where you’ll see the habitat of the American Bald Eagle, and explore Cape Canyon in the heart of Catalina’s interior. Then head to the windward side of the island for spectacular views and make a stop at the Airport in the Sky. 4 hours 15 minutes
- Skyline Drive: Experience Catalina’s diverse ecosystem on a 10-mile journey into the island’s higher elevations. Along the way you’ll enjoy spectacular views of deep rugged canyons, quiet secluded covers, endless ocean views and make a stop at the Airport in the Sky. 2 hours 15 minutes
- Avalon Scenic Drive: Discover the enchantment of Avalon on this delightful journey along the beachfront, up the hillsides and through the heart of this friendly and historic town. 50 minutes
- Avalon Canyon Trail: Take a trail up and around scenic Avalon Canyon for rarely-seen views of the harbor and the iconic Casino. Learn about the development of the Catalina Golf Course, the Botanical Gardens and Wrigley Memorial. 45 minutes
- Discover the Casino Walking Tour: Relive the rich history of the iconic building, from its extraordinary Art Deco murals, to its classic 1929 Page pipe organ, to the architectural marvel of the world’s largest circular ballroom. 40 minutes
- Behind the Scenes Casino Tour: Get insider access to areas of the Casino that were once closed to the public for more than 70 years. Visit green rooms used by Errol Flynn and Cary Grant and view the theatre from center stage. 70 minutes
- Climbing Wall: Descanso Beach Club’s 32-foot rock climbing wall offers 8 separate color coded routes designed to test every skill level.
- Miniature Golf: Nestled in idyllic gardens a block from the beach, Golf Gardens is an ideal spot for an afternoon of family fun.
- Summit Night Adventure (seasonal): Explore Catalina at night in our biofuel Hummer. View the night lights of Avalon and enjoy breathtaking views with stops overlooking the beautiful Avalon Bay. 70 minutes
Book by calling 877-778-8322.
Hours & Pricing
$139 per person
Unlimited Fun Day Passes are non-refundable. Tours and times are based on space availability and subject to change or cancellation. Golf cart rentals, SNUBA, Chaise lounge and cabana rentals, and Catalina Falconry Experience are not included in this offer. * 24 hour notification required for cancellation. Tours and times bookings are based upon space availability. Specific tours and times are not guaranteed and are subject to change or cancellation. No portion of the package price will be returned if a specific tour is cancelled due to mechanical or weather related circumstances. Unlimited Pass Ticket must be presented when booking tours & activities. Pass benefits cannot be transferred. Tours & Activities should be booked at the time of purchase of the Day Pass. Unlimited Day Pass tours and activities are restricted to the date on Day Pass. Blackout Dates: November 24 - 27, 2016, December 26, 2016 - January 3, 2017 and February 18 - 20, 2017.